Monday, February 19, 2007

Ethio free style

(By Surafel Assaminew)
like kitfo and kocho
I got a phat flow
that give you a high chlosterol
but yo, I'm not guragae
you can call me atse
surafel assaminew gebrewold
the lion of judah
the light of the world
In any arena
I bust your style barefooted like Abebe Bikila
So don't even try it
cause you will fall into my trap like an ayit
kid, how you gonna rock the mic
you don't know the know how
you versus me is like
Aserat versus Goraw
you're just a rookie
I was writing rhymes when you were playing korkie
I suggest you get up of you seat
and give me a respect like shemaglae and arogit
you know the name
Surafel Assaminew
used to smack you when you came to the hood saying turmus yalew
I'm the felatch koratch
you need to start from scratch
cause your style got wasted like ye burtukhan litach
My orchestra
rocks any party with masinko,kebero, and kerar
For seven years I stood on one foot
like Abune Teklehaimanot
and busted the wack lyrics
my challengers wrote
Got fans in Atlanta and debre libanos
I shine dance floors as if I was bernos
Just stop the tchik-tchik
And I will tell you more stories than slick rick
So what that mean
take heed to the words that I say
with style,lyrics,flow
I got the power of trinity
Like Haile Selassie
about the poet

No comments: